6:59 PM | Author: TheMidnightWriter

I once dreamed of taking a trip to Greece to visit the islands and major cities with my fifteen year old daughter. The culture and historical significance of the area fascinates me to this day. My dream has faded some but totally disappeared so I am researching hotels in Greece. I'm thinking about finding the most luxurious hotel with the greatest degree of comfort and the most awesome view available.

I went online searching for five star hotels hoping to find some classy world hotels in Greece and found the choices a little tough. There were so many available but after I viewed the listings and photographs, I chose the Arion Resort and Spa based on the location, the view and the stylish rooms and plentiful classy amenities and services. If I had to start a vacation in Greece, I would begin in the ancient city of Athens for obvious reasons. Athens is a center of commerce and tourism today while maintaining a historical significance surpassed only by the isle of Patmos where John the revelator had the visions of the Biblical Apocalypse.

The Midnight Writer
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: