6:09 PM | Author: TheMidnightWriter
Our quest for unique hotels with style, appeal and class begins in New Zealand. In an extensive search, I landed upon a website for the Luxury Apartment Hotel Nelson. This exquisite resort boasts to be the best hotel in all of New Zealand.

Enter the vacation world of your dreams into a place of beauty, luxury, fantasy and delicious food. "You will never have to leave the hotel," the management boasts. For me, I would at least spend some time reading or sitting to drink a refreshing herbal tea while I admire the architecture and garden that leads into my dream getaway.

After taking in ample fresh air, I would meander deliciously into this warm inviting breakfast nook where I would finish my brunch. Afterwards, the lush furniture beckons me into the lighted living room to bask in the solitude of the day as I gaze out the windows to the flowered patio outside. A warm fire would be the climax to my day as I just lounge whiling away the hours as if time stood still. It would be difficult to leave this hotel paradise to rejoin the chaotic world outside. I would definitely book my stay for at least a week in the New Zealand lush hotel paradise.

For all the sleep I feel that I have lost over the years, I will catch up on plenty of it lying in this plush bed surrounded by the rich amenities that stir the nobility in my heart. I feel so pampered just thinking about this room. All of this presentation is only the introduction to a whole spa resort. Come back for part two of the Hotel Nelson.

The Midnight Writer

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: